Monday, March 14, 2011

Time is... [Simply Frustrating]

Where does it go? This thing called time. It feels like just yesterday that I posted a new blog but it's been over two weeks! One week of this non-blogging period was spring break which went by way too fast for me. Time is a frustrating thing. For instance, since the start of this semester I've been looking forward to spring break. During those pre-spring break days I remember thinking, "I'm never going to make it to spring break. I wish I could just fast forward the time because this is taking forever!" And then, finally, it came! I had a whole 10 days of good times and considering how long it took to get there, it did not last nearly as long as it should have. Simply frustrating.

Time is just another thing to worry about:

Being on time... not being late
Making sure the time is right... waiting for the right time
Having enough time... not having enough time
Waking up at a certain time... not waking up on time 
Simply frustrating.

Time is problematic:

It goes by too fast when I'm having fun...
It goes by too slow when I need it to go fast so I can have fun!
Who is this time guy and what is his problem!? 
(Side Note: Yes, I meant to make time a guy.. Why? Because as much as guys claim that us girls are just way too confusing, they are even more confusing in a much more confusing sort of way!)
Simply frustrating.

Time is controversial: 

There's either not enough of it or too much of it..
Simply frustrating.
 
Time is confusing:

Some days.. I wish I could go back in time
Other days.. I wish I could fast froward time
Simply frustrating.

So here is some inspiration for me and anyone else who finds time simply frustrating...
“Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out it's all about timing.” -Stacey Charter

No comments:

Post a Comment